Hi, I’m Tash, a design adventurer with a great passion about the work I do.
I’m a professional multi-disciplined designer with close to 15 years experience.
My main skills reside in general graphic and web design and I’m fully proficient with corporate design.
- 2014- current Freelancing – Graphic/Web Design
- 2009-2014 First Class in Graphic Design, Darwin – Senior Graphic Designer
- 2007-2008 LOXON design & media GmbH, Munich – Junior Art Director
- 2006 SAATCHI & SAATCHI, Frankfurt – Trainee Art Direction
- 2005-2006 Diploma of Communication Arts and Design at the Design & Arts College of New Zealand in Christchurch, concurrent to freelancing for several clients
- 2002-2005 2.5 years training as graphic designer specialising in print media design, Caparol in Ober-Ramstadt with the overall mark ‘very good’.
Training specialisations: print products and photography
- Corporate Identity and Branding
- Print Advertising, Brochures & Flyers, Posters, Logos, Annual Reports, Signage, Newsletters, Booklets etc. …
- Photo Editing
Web Design & Development
- Web Design
- Content Management Systems
- Email Marketing (Mailchimp)
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools
- PR, Event, Real Estate, Outdoor, Candids, Travel, Documentary and Photojournalism
How Tash Works
I start by figuring out the best way to bring the clients ideas to life in the most creative, logical way possible.
I will help map the clients projects journey from creation to completion, through creative ideas, research and client collaboration.